Friday, November 20, 2009

Welcome to New Readers and Thanks for Your Feedback

New readers - thank you for joining the email update list!

And, thank you to those who have sent me feedback, which has been mostly very positive. I am trying to make this a useful program for training, info sharing, insider perspectives and your feedback is always welcome (positive or not!), and I am appreciative of everyone who sticks with it.

I am reorganizing the blog as a Wordpress site as it will help me better organize old posts, under the name The Planned Giving Blog - here is the "beta" site if you are interested: http://theplannedgivingblog.wordpress.com/ For now, I will be posting on both locations but will eventually move over the email update list to the new site.

Thanks again for keeping up with the blog and have a great weekend!

No comments: