Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Check out my white paper on planned giving

For my firm (Changing Our World, Inc.), I just finished writing a white paper/introduction pamphlet on planned giving. Here is the link to see and download it (a 12 page booklet)

http://theplannedgivingblog.wordpress.com/the-planned-giving-book/

I thought this would be a good time to start introducing email subscribers to my mirror blog on Wordpress. I called this one The Planned Giving Blog (http://theplannedgivingblog.wordpress.com/). Eventually, I plan to switch completely to the Wordpress site. For now, I post identical pieces on both sites.

Why the change? Wordpress lets me link actual documents (like the white paper I hope you will check out). And, I actually have to pay for the email subscription service that you all have (right now only a few dollars a month but it's free for me on Wordpress).

My main concern though is for readers switching over to the new site and its email subscription. If you try it, make sure you choose daily or weekly updates. Otherwise, you might be subject to multiple emails a day (any time I change the site).

Thanks again for reading and spreading this blog.

Best regards,

Jonathan Gudema

2 comments:

Personalised Gifts said...

wow.....great article.very useful information.thank you for this great article.

Unknown said...

Great and fantastic blog. I am interested very much in the subject matter of your blog, it’s my first visit
http://www.sendflowertokolkata.com/register.php